Thursday, November 19, 2015

Treatment/concept (presentation) P2 (a)

Pia Mia - Do It Again ft. Chris Brown, Tyga


This song is one of my choices because it's enthusiastic, young and trendy. 

Galantis - Runaway (U & I)



This is one of my song choice because I think it is very suitable for a narrative music video.



The location will be around the school campus because the story is about two boys running away from school, they will be passing by a lot of different locations around the school.




The performance style will be a narrative because it has a story in it, and the story is about two boys running away from school because they are too stressful, the two boys are also best friends, but after all the things happened, it was just a dream.



Annabelle and I will be the cameraman, director and editor for the whole music video.




This music video is aimed at adults and teenagers, it is not aimed for young children because it might have a bad influence to them for running away from school, the audiences should be mature enough to see this as a art form of music video.




The actors will be laughing all the time because they are happy to be free.



The effects, editing and film style I will use are mostly rhythmic montage and slow motion. I don't want to add too much fake effects because I want it to be real and solid, I do not want it to look so fantasy.


Casual wear will be the best because they are young adults, it is the best to represent this age group. Also, it will look more stressless and comfortable, and it suits the theme of the music video very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment