Thursday, November 19, 2015

Setting up appropriate equipment P3 (a)


In this equipment booking sheet, I ticked the equipments that I needed to use for the shooting day. I wrote down the date of booking out and retuning so that I could make sure that the media dept could keep track of the equipments.

This is the camera that I used for the shooting. It is a Canon 7D DSLR. I chose this camera because I think it is suitable for me and easy for me to use. It also gives shape images and has a nice interface. It is very suitable for shooting a music video.


This memory card is use to record and save the clips that I shot. The clips takes up lots of GB so I use a 32GB to get more clips as possible.

This is the lens that I used for the shooting. This is a canon 18-55mm zoom f/3.5-5.6 USM mf/af lens, I chose this lens because I could capture a wide range of images.

This is the tripod that I used on the shooting day. This is a Tripod velbon DV6000. It is used for securing the camera and prevent it from shaking and falling. I can also adjust the angle, height and do some camera shots like panning and tilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment