Thursday, November 19, 2015

Logging rushes & creating an edit decision list P4 (a)






The application that I am using for editing the music video is Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.


I put the capture format int0 HDV which is the video standard for recording high-definition on the tape width of 0.25 inches. I need to make sure that my video has a high quality. 


Premiere Pro is the Application that I used for editing the music video. When I opened up Premiere Pro, I went to File > Import. I need to import my clips to be able to create my music video. 
It is very important to rename all my clips in advance which they are in the original folder on my desktop because it is more organized, I would not confuse any clips to the others, it will be more convenient and reduce mistakes. 

All my clips are shown by names, so when I drag clips to edit, I won's confuse them with other clips.


It is very important to keep all the clips in one place and not moving it around because the clips are the most important resources of the whole project. If I moved it around all the time and not putting them in the same place, I will always have to link the clips back when I edit my music video, and it is very risky because there will be a change of losing the clips and I will have to shoot again. Also, I could rename my clips all at a time so it is more easier, also I can search them quicker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment